Q Breeze with Gareth Stewart
Breeze through your weekdays with the lovely Gareth Stewart. Listen to Gareth every weekday from 1pm – 4pm.
Find out more about Gareth below...
- What’s the best thing about presenting on the Radio ? Never wakening up in the morning and dreading going into work, everyday is different and its great to be able to connect with so many different people on a daily basis, I love when the listeners get involved in the show.
- What are your 3 favorite things? Family, music and cars.
- Name your top 3 dinner guests: Gordon Ramsey as he is a legend, I watch all his programs plus he can make the food, Peter Kay to keep us entertained and Michelle Keegan as she ..........has a great personality lol
- Tell us one thing that may surprise us about you: I used to be a fitness instructor and life guard, I hate the gym!
- Other than being a radio presenter, what other job would you like to have a go at? My other interest apart from music is cars so something to do with car design or racing.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Dubai for a lots of reason the weather being the main one, the lifestyle, beaches it just looks fantastic
- What was the name of your first pet? Kim a black Labrador.
- What was your nickname at school? DJ!! I know not very original of my friends but I used to do the school discos and my friends knew I played at gigs every weekend since I was in first year so it just stuck.